* Bake 3 or 4 good sized yams--pick out the darkest and reddest you can find (the darker they are, the sweeter).
* Wash, then bake until almost done.
* Let cool
* Peel and cut up and place in a square pyrex baking dish that has been lightly buttered
* Pour just a little orange juice over the cut up yams
* Sprinkle cinnamon, cover with aluminum foil
* Bake in about a 350F. oven for about 20-30 minutes (depending on how done the potatoes were).
* When almost done, cover with marshmallows ( I like the small ones) and bake until marshmallows are light brown.
Main Recipe Page
List of Recipes